The Support Forum Fraud



1 of my viewers thinks this is about narcopig and the S&G, meaning Mark Smith from Family Tree Counseling scammer group and his x client wife Rinda Smith, used to be Rinda Hall. I don't know if it is or not, but it sure as hell fits narcopig's M.O. perfectly. Just sayin'. Also narcopig's loco delusional stalker emotion detective is bombs away w/her trolling bullshit on HG Tudor's sites using some of her different online fake names, like Phoenix Rising whilst emotion detective, from what I hear tell, also put a loco delusional rant on her blog slandering HG Tudor like she did w/my friend. So looks like emotion detective attacks ppl who aren't narcs as much as she attacks an admitted narc like HG Tudor who is helping teach ppl online and never did what emotion det says. In fact I hear tell emotion det is saying HG is somehow connected to some Nicholas person whose  headmaster at some school and of course she gives no proof HG is him or even that HG ever had anything to do w/any school. It's the same as what emotion detective did when she found a story in the newspaper from 2015, that had nothing to do with my friend and said my friend was to blame for the crime, that in truth was a murder suicide amongst teen girls miles away from where my friend ever would've been.

Comments